Thursday, November 22, 2018

SPM 1119 Workshop


While most of the staff has gone for a three-day team building activity in Cameron Highlands from 17th to 19th October 2018, I was more than contented to attend a two-day workshop, something which can be considered dreary compared to the earlier.

Nevertheless, I did have an enjoyable time during the workshop.  Even though I already have more than thirty years of teaching experience under my belt, I still managed to learn one or two new things presented by the guest speaker.

The two-day workshop was held at SJKC Chung Hua in Seremban from 17th October 2018 to 18th October 2018.  The workshop organised by the state education department was targeted at teachers who are new at marking form 5 English papers.

Of course the highlight of the two-day workshop was the long awaited opportunity to meet up with friends whom I have not seen for quite some time namely Kamarul Azman from PPD Port Dickson.  It was also a joy to have met Wong Siew Ling from PPD Jempul Jelebu and Ruhil from PPD Kuala Pilah.  We missed Shafinaz from PPD Rembau who couldn't make it to the workshop because she was unwell. 👀


No comments:

Post a Comment