Monday, November 16, 2015

Goodies for 2016 : More Pamphlets

Star Q


I'm giving myself an early start in preparing for my visits to schools next year.  For the past few weeks I have started designing materials that I will be sharing with teachers in the schools which I will be visiting.

One of the materials that I have already got ready is this pamphlet about Differentiated Teaching and Learning.  This pamphlet goes into detail the first part of differentiation that is Differentiation based on Content.

In this pamphlet I have provided detailed examples of the different strategies used in Differentiation based on Content.  It is hoped that with these clear examples, teachers will be able to develop differentiated materials to be used in their classroom teaching catering to their students' proficiency levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment